interior design terms & conditions
The Client acknowledges that:
1. The design services will be provided by Alisa and Lysandra Interiors based on their experience and skill, and recognise that design is a matter of personal taste.
2. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors, through consultation with the Client, will do their best to provide design services to the satisfaction of the Client.
3. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors cannot guarantee that the Client will be satisfied with the outcomes detailed in the design services.
4. The Client will be required to pay for the design services whether or not they are satisfied with the outcomes detailed in the design services.
5. The design services that will be provided by Alisa and Lysandra Interiors are provided subject to the availability of products that will be stated in the Product Selections spreadsheet.
6. In the event that Alisa and Lysandra Interiors introduce the Client to tradespeople and/or product suppliers, they accept no responsibility for any services engaged by, or products purchased by, the Client. The Client will be required to liaise directly with the provider and/or supplier of those services and/or goods in this instance.
7. The services provided by Alisa and Lysandra Interiors is limited to design and recommendations regarding implementation of the design. However, they do not undertake in any way the role of a project manager in the implementation of
8. On signing this agreement, the Client gives Alisa and Lysandra Interiors permission to photograph the space/s once the project has been completed. These images may be used in any way deemed appropriate, primarily social media and website use.
9. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors will provide an estimate of how many hours they believe it will take to complete the project, as discussed during the initial consult. Please note that this estimate is based on their experience and previously completed projects. However, due to many factors such as customer requirements and contact, such as phone calls, emails and revisions etc, these hours may vary from the initial estimated hours. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors thoroughly document all time spent on projects (including phone calls, emails, meetings, sourcing products, compiling moodboards etc), so you can be assured this is a fair and honest account of the time being spent. Please note that once you have signed-off on your project and your order is placed, any time spent liaising with suppliers due to issues arising, such as an item being out of stock and delivery follow ups, will not be charged to the client.
All designs are non-refundable. However, if for some reason you believe the design does not fit the brief you gave, Alisa and Lysandra Interiors, at their sole discretion, will determine if any complimentary revisions are to be provided. In the event that they do not agree to provide any complimentary revisions, any additional services will be subject to additional charge.
In the event that any payment for design services is not paid by the due date, being within
7 days of the date of invoice, Alisa and Lysandra Interiors shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 10% per annum on the outstanding invoice calculated from the due date until the date of payment.
ORDERING PRODUCTS THROUGH ALISA AND LYSANDRA INTERIORS
Alisa and Lysandra Interiors are in no way affiliated with any supplier. It is for this reason that they do not have ANY control over wait times on products. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors do their very best to ensure they inform the Client of the estimated time/s they should expect to receive each product before the order is finalised. Unfortunately, due to reasons outside of their control (for example, shipments can be delayed out at sea or at times held up in Customs), delays may occur. This is a very common issue that all furniture retailers experience from time to time.
Also, please be aware that Alisa and Lysandra Interiors do their best to confirm stock levels before ordering products. However, if there is a delay in payment, please be aware that our suppliers do not hold stock. Therefore, between the time the product has been presented to the Client, and payment has been received, the product could have sold out and restocking delays may apply. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors wish to make their Clients aware of these potential issues as they do not want this to affect their reputation in any way.
Alisa and Lysandra Interiors will happily co-ordinate all deliveries on your behalf. In doing so, you take full responsibility for any complications or issues that on the very rare occasion may occur. In the event an issue does arise, they will endeavour to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, however they will not take any responsibility or financial loss for any complications. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors will endeavour to quote accurate delivery times, however unforeseen delays can occur. Where possible they will keep you informed of delivery dates and times. However, please note that this can sometimes prove difficult considering freight companies make numerous deliveries in one day. In this instance, Alisa and Lysandra Interiors will keep you informed, but cannot be held responsible for any delays.
Please note: Re-delivery fees may be charged if you arrange a time with the freight company and are not able to receive the goods as initially arranged. If you are happy for the delivery company to leave the products at your front door, or other secure area, please inform Alisa and Lysandra Interiors at time of ordering. However, they, nor the delivery company, can take any responsibility if the items are stolen from this location. If you do not inform Alisa and Lysandra Interiors of any access issues such as a steep driveway, no lift access, narrow passageways, stairs etc, you may be charged an additional fee upon delivery.
Due to the nature of furniture transport, complications or damage can occasionally occur during transport. If a product arrives damaged, please notify Alisa and Lysandra Interiors immediately via email. Please include photographs of the damage and make note of the damage when signing for the goods if it is visible before opening the packaging.
Alisa and Lysandra Interiors cannot provide warranty as to the quality and suitability of products included in Product Selections spreadsheet, as they are not the direct supplier or manufacturer of the furniture. Warranties on all goods are as per their suppliers’ warranties and can differ from each supplier. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors are more than happy to liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should any issues arise. A number of suppliers have back-to-base warranties which means you must pay the costs of freighting the item back to the supplier for replacement.
COLOURS & MEASUREMENTS
Each computer resolution is different and, as a result, Alisa and Lysandra Interiors cannot guarantee that the actual colours of the products are accurate to the colour of the product in real life. Unfortunately, this is an unavoidable risk when ordering items online. Alisa and Lysandra Interiors will make every effort to display the colours correctly, however where possible they recommend you visit the supplier’s showroom before purchasing items.
In most cases, Alisa and Lysandra Interiors should be able to organise to have a sample sent for viewing.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
All products purchased through Alisa and Lysandra Interiors must be paid for in full before they arrange for dispatch. Unfortunately Alisa and Lysandra Interiors do not provide any refunds or exchanges for change of mind or unforeseen delays on any items as they are bound to suppliers’ terms and conditions.